Tuesday, July 22, 2008

She's home

Nicole is back from Ohio. The train was late so I ended up waiting for about 1.5 hours last night picking her up. She had a good time but started right up with the bitching about her brother. I really do think it's time for her to go to college. She has a chance to spend 4 or 5 days up at MCLA in a Leadership Academy. It's worth it to me to pay the $150 to give her some more time away from Zach. Seems like a good move.

While she was gone, I was able to do some cleaning downstairs in the rec room where she had been living for a few years. My daughter is not the cleanest person on this planet. It was overwhelming but I'm glad I was able to get rid of what I was able to accomplish. I had old furniture taken away along with an old water heater. It felt so good to have these large pieces removed from our space. I want to continue with the purging. It's a weight lifted off me as the unneeded items leave.

No comments: