Sunday, August 24, 2008

One week left

I have one week left with my beautiful daughter. She's off to college and is anxious to go. I'm happy for her and I know it's time for us to separate.

This past week has been good as well as difficult. I bought a new car on Monday: 2008 Nissan Altima. I am so happy with it. It's an awesome car. But on Wednesday, my washer died mid-load. Now I have to buy a new washer. I went looking today and found a few options ranging from $350 to $600 roughly. I'm thinking I will go for the higher end because those are the front loading washer and they save so much on water, electricity, and the cost of drying the clothes. It'll save me more in the long run than the lower priced machines.

Meanwhile, my son is becoming highly obnoxious again. I am so ready for him to move out but he's only 14. Mothering shouldn't have to be so hard. I'm just so tired of all his crap. I'll leave it at that.

No comments: