Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Time flies . . .


I hadn't realized how much had gone by since I last posted a new blog entry. I have been busy. My last semester was intense. I learned HTML, XHTML, CSS, and JavaScript in one class and in the other, we created soundtracks, sound effects for web sites and learned how to edit/combine/effect our own creations. Both classes had a ton of work but I loved it. The sound class freaked me out at first but then I started to get the hang of it and it all worked out.


The web class was amazing. The final project was our own portfolio website complete with JavaScripted image galleries. I loved it!


I'm taking the summer off so the kids and I can work on the house and the yard. We're planning on selling our homestead and moving on to greener pastures. Here's to staying motivated.


No comments: