Thursday, April 27, 2006

Zach's back!

Zach left for respite on Monday afternoon and I picked him up this morning. We took about a half hour before I dropped him off at school to reconnect and for him to fill me in on how the experience was. He was staying in a residential treatment program run by DSS even though his placement for respite was through DMH. The boys there were not the best behaved and a few of them had to be physically restrained. Zach was witness to this and did not want it to be him. He claims to have a new appreciation for home and mom. I am quite sure it will be short lived but I'll take what I can get.

1 comment:

Krystin Clark said...

Good luck with Zach back at home, I hope everyone is able to live in the moment and enjoy the precious comraderie.... now- off to take my own advice! :)

Krystinkerbelle