Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ah . . . life

I have me a new laptop computer, a Gateway. I can be online whenever I want and I can write whenever I want. So am I? Sort of. I haven't been writing. I actually bought it because Zach is home more often now and it's tough sharing one computer with three people. Nicole is going to buy a laptop too. So we'll all have a computer at our disposal. I like the idea of being able to journal on a computer. Paper and pen doesn't seem to work for me. I'd like to start working on more computer art as well. My classes in graphic design software are going really well and I'm really enjoying them. Computer Graphics is starting on Photoshop this week. Finally!

The kids are downstairs, having a great time. I can hear them singing and laughing. What a wonderful sound to have floating upwards. They are getting along so well lately. I feel like we are a healthy, happy family. Life is good.

We joined a gym a week ago. It's been surprisingly fun. I'm really enjoying the feeling I get after working out. I love seeing the definition my muscles are starting to get. The kids love it too. Ah . . . life. It just keeps getting better.

No comments: