Saturday, March 31, 2007

The start of spring

It's the beginning of spring. Lisa's birthday is tomorrow and Nicole is at Peace Jam this weekend. Zach and I are just hanging out. I've got a QBasic test on Monday so I should be studying for it. I was sick all week and missed every day except last Monday. I have a lot to catch up on. I want to do really well on the test because I know I've missed more than the alloted amount of classes for that professor and need to keep my grade up. I've got an A average right now and want to keep it there. I was just invited to join Phi Theta Phi, an honor society for 4 year colleges so I really have to keep the GPA steady.

I'm being so lazy today. I should be doing housework and I don't want to. I got up early to take Niki to her school so she could meet the other people going to Peace Jam. So I can pretend I'm tired. I really am but I'm just being lazy. That's what I love about Saturdays.

I bought Wild Divine yesterday and couldn't install it on my Gateway. It doesn't seem to work with Windows Vista. I had Nicole install it on our Compaq and it's working ok. It does lag when you click to move within the "journey" of the program. The graphics are amazing and the tasks seem to really involve breathe work and lowering your heart rate. I'm going to enjoy using it.

No comments: