Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Classes are over

Today was the last day of classes for this semester. I am so relieved although I'd be feeling more relaxed if I hadn't bombed my Computer Programming final. I'll be lucky to get a 60 on it. I drew a complete blank on two of the five programming problems. I wrote what I could but the crucial piece of both eluded me. Thank Goddess I have good grades on the homework and the two previous tests. That'll save my grade for the semester. I need to keep a 3.5 GPA if I want to remain in Phi Kappa Phi and I do. I'd like to graduate with honors.

I was able to sign up for Painting 1 this summer so I can now sign up for Printmaking in the fall. All my classes are on mostly Mondays so if I had Painting and Printmaking, I would have been in classes from 8:15AM to 10:30PM that day. Now I don't have to be on campus until 10:25AM. It will still be a 12 hour day but Wed. & Fri. will only be 2 hours each. Nice! I am going to have Tuesdays and Thursdays off so the semester shouldn't be too bad.

I did find out I got an A in my Women Studies in Religion class and I'm expecting A's in Computer Graphics and Electronic Publication & Design. It was a good semester.

No comments: