Friday, March 25, 2005

Ritual tonight

The women's group is having their Vernal Equinox ritual tonight. I'm usually so excited to go but I've been so busy lately. I'm tired and I just want to stay home. But I won't. I'll go and when I leave, I'll breathe a sigh of relief that I gave the night as a gift to myself. I always leave more refreshed than when I came in.

Maybe it's because I just had to travel 20 miles north of home to buy photo paper so I can make prints tomorrow in the darkroom for the critique next Wednesday. The traffic was insane. I don't know if it's because it's Friday or because it's the Friday before Easter. I don't care. I hate it and I drove home many, many miles out of my way to avoid sitting in it. Even here, closer to home, it was stop and go. I want to hibernate for a while.

I ordered a new scanner today. I'm excited for it to get here. It has transparency capabilities. I'll be able to scan all my negatives so I can see the pictures that I haven't printed yet. Although, I bought 5" x 7" paper today for my own prints. It's the lower grade and smaller so it's not as expensive. I shot pictures of the church last weekend and got one of a chipmunk which I hope comes out clearly. I'll post some after the weekend, when the scanner arrives.

Until then, Happy Easter to the Christians and Happy Ostara to the NeoPagans.

No comments: