Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The exam results

I passed both but one much better than the other. I got a 98 on the test in Critical Survey of Photography and about a 78 in Art History II. I missed out on points on the second essay because I was out the day he discussed one of the sculptures that was being compared; Mary Magdalen by Donatello. Oddly, I got 6.5 out of 10 without being in class for the lecture so I felt really good about that. I got 8 out of 10 on the first essay and 12 out of 14 on the slide id's. Overall I was extremely pleased. If I do better on the remaining 2 tests, he'll lower the effect of the first test on my grade so I have a chance to get an A. I'm trying to keep my GPA up. I'm at 3.85 right now and want it to stay there. It'll help me when I transfer.

Midterm in Critical Survey tomorrow. I am not ready. I'll be studying tonight!

No comments: