Saturday, June 17, 2006

Spirits in Motion


I spent the better part of the last two days at a conference held at my church called Spirits in Motion. It was put together by the Women's Spirituality group that I belong to that's affiliated with the church. We had two women come in to lead both rituals and intensives. I spent today with ALisa Starkweather. The morning intensive was about transformation using breathwork. She took us through an exercise where we worked with the wall we all butt up against; that blocks us from reaching the other side; the brass ring so to speak. In the afternoon session, we worked on how to bring our visions to form. I came away from both with a great deal of inspiration and a deep sense of connection with all the women in the group. It was an incredible experience; especially the Transformational Breathwork™. If you've never done it, I highly recommend you find a facilitator. It was profound. And if you ever get a chance to go to one of ALisa's workshops or conferences, GO! She's amazing with an energy that is powerful and loving and supportive. I am so glad I was there this weekend.

No comments: